Thailandstories

Encore

Jay,

The site has been expanded to include the whole of SEA as many who visit, live in the LOS, and enjoy stories about Thailand also have interest in the general surrounding SEA area as well. The majority of the stories are still about Thailand though. Just some extra reading material for those whose interests include other destinations many readers enjoy.

Cent

Hi Cent,

Good to hear from you. Have always enjoyed your provincial stories about life in LOS, and apprecited the time it took to write and post them. They are truely missed. :)

Yet I recognize that time marches on and values change - as it should be among those who perceive the short-term realities of this life.

My response, to ikkrang, was intended only to demonstrate that I had indeed accessed the website in question by making an obvious distinction, which could easily be recognized.

My regards,

JayT

Hi Cent,

Good to hear from you. Have always enjoyed your provincial stories about life in LOS, and apprecited the time it took to write and post them. They are truely missed. :)

Yet I recognize that time marches on and values change - as it should be among those who perceive the short-term realities of this life.

My response, to ikkrang, was intended only to demonstrate that I had indeed accessed the website in question by making an obvious distinction, which could easily be recognized.

My regards,

JayT

JayT,

Thanks. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the stories. All my stories, old and new, are on the Thailandstories.com site. Plus about 3,000 more or so. It has really grown and taken off the past two years. It's a lot of work, but a fun hobby really, in line with my interests.

Yeah, no problem, I was just explaining why there are now stories from Vietnam, Phils, Cambodia etc on there now as well. :)

Thanks,

Cent

Archived