Cell phone termination fees illegal in California

TroyinEwa/Perv

This will either justify higher prices for phones, or it will force the Cellular companies to get real with their plans and pricing. The hand sets they sell at "subsidized prices" most likely still yield a profit.

I like the "pay as you use" system they have in Thailand. They have them here, but you get fucked big time...so it is either a contract with shit service, or pay out the ass with no contract, and shit service. Good news is, AT+T will unlock your phone free of charge if you bitch enough, most carriers will...of course this voids your warranty, even though AT+T gave you the code, go figure.

Guest lazyphil

we have pay as you go here. very costly. i dumped sometime ago and save a packet... now for 25 pounds a month i get all orange to orange calls free. 400 any network minutes (but not 0845 numbers that are all too common now for banks and utility companys etc) 500 texts and broarband internet and unlimited uk landline calls, orange to orange and 30 landline internationals with my internet phone. how does this compare to other countrys?

ps i never use my BT phone but still have to rent their line for 11 pound a month for the internet. fucking con!

Archived