Adobe questions

Old Hippie

I have Photo Shop Elements, and CS2...will there be any issues if I install both on the same computer? as in, will they run separately, or will they run separately? There are some features I like in Elements which seem easier to use, mainly slide show maker/ing.

Also, any "reaching" or instruction manuals for Adobe Premier elements? Hell if I can sort it...

Should not interfere with each other by simply installing and using one or the other. However, photo elements is a subset of CS2. Should you work on a picture in CS2 using features unique to CS2 you will not be able to update it in Elements (this should seem obvious to you) so you need to keep straight which pictures you did with what program.

I am not an elements user but I do use photoshop heavily. Because I don't use elements, I don't know if Adobe Bridge integrates seamlessly with

Elements as it does with Photoshop. (My guess is NOT).

As for looking for a "how to use instruction manual for Premiere elements, I would check on some bit torrent sites which not only keep documentation (files full of PDF manuals and books for products, especially adobe products) and even downloads of video series (such as Lynda series) on how to use certain programs. You might try isohunt.com to look for this documentation. Besides the search on the Adobe keywords, you might try "HD Graphics Treasure Chest" as a search for a large collection of manuals on how to do just about everything Adobe.

Archived