man or boy.

sayjann

I think this was originally raised in the 'Mates for mates' thread, or whatever it was. Thing is not so much what these reports say as what they don't. 100,000 women without partners, but these are likely all large unattractive wannabe men shemales. Really reading between the lines this should be a wake up call to the girls to go fetch their A game cos the boys will go looking for real women elsewhere unless you shape up, figuratively and in many cases literally. From the numbers being put forth about expat Aussie males they are already doing just that.

Just to amplify this a tad. I spent an hour this afternoon in the company of two Filipinas. Neither was up for anything, it was strictly a business planning and organisation meeting. But these two girls, one older, one younger, but both truly smokin hot, were women to their very core, not just in their appearance and presentation but also their behaviour and deference whilst being very professional about their work. Made me feel sooooo good to be a man. I'm sure you guys know where I'm coming from.

Now if only I could nail one of them!!!!

Archived