My friend the fiend

Wallenda

I've found there are a lot of dickheads in LOS, and many of them treat the girls and any other 'mate' with utter disrespect. Basically they do exactly what they want to do whenever they want to do it.

I'd ditch him in a second and if he ever gives you any trouble again I'd knock him out and teach him a lesson.

I've still got a mate who will fuck any girl I'm intersted in then I'll find out about it and he'll apologise and swear it'll never happen again. Trouble is he keeps doing it. Luckily I don't live in LOS anymore or I reckon I'd have him knocked off for being a tosser. Get rid of him he's a huge wanker.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just remembered another story. I was sitting in this small quiet bar one day and chatting with the girls when this idiot frenchman storms into the bar. Without even asking the girls name he just sits down with her and asks her if she'd like to come to Phuket with him. He starts going on about how much food there would be and how nice the hotel is and within thirty seconds he's trying to put on the hard word. I mean WTF? totally rude and stupid. As if she'd say yes to that and how about at least putting in some sort of effort to get to know her and try and make her feel comfortable with you before taking off on a trip with her. Besides there's plenty of girls in Phuket why try so hard to bring one from Bangkok?

[LookieLookie]Basically they do exactly what they want to do whenever they want to do it.

Thats a bit like going to a restaurant, wanting the fish but ordering the steak. Me, Id order the fucking fish and do what I wanted.

I've still got a mate who will fuck any girl I'm intersted in then I'll find out about it and he'll apologise and swear it'll never happen again. Trouble is he keeps doing it. Luckily I don't live in LOS anymore or I reckon I'd have him knocked off for being a tosser.

Ah, you are one of those arent you. Gets pissed off when someone fucks the barfine he's after.

Do you ever play tug or war at clothing sales? :):)

Read the post properly before posting. I was with the girl first then he tried to steal her. I had already won.

Seems he won if she gave it up to him so easily when the Alpha 1 male came along and started sniffing around her. Looks like you lost, that's why you have the arse with him now.

Anyways, that post isnt gonna qualify you for an interesting, informative thread now is it Lookie Lookie>? Or, have you dropped the ball on that also? Do you just prefer to critise from the sidelines?

Archived