Lookie Lookie's plea to ban Moi

frede

Well, my old fruit. Its a 39% yes and a 61% no, so I guess you are in the minority.

It aint a democracy as KS pointed out but , hell, Im a good sport.

I'll ban myself and cease posting, IF:

You can actually start 5 threads in the nightlife section that are amusing, informative and in the spirit of a Thai BG related NL section. I'll make it easier for you also, the treads will need just 2-3 pages of answers so you can even enlist the minority negative Noras to assist in your little lookielookie views from the pews filth-hunt venture.

If you fail, though, you ban yourself and state publically that you are infact a particularly dull individual with fuck all to say or contribute but negative, boring, shite.

Deal?

No deal then Lookie Lookie. Ok, so as your name suggests, you just sit on that pew watching then.

:):):)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you fail, though, you ban yourself and state publically that you are infact a particularly dull individual with fuck all to say or contribute but negative, boring, shite.

Deal?

Very generous offer - Now, quit waiting for his reply and get to posting some more funny bs :)

Deal?

Very generous offer - Now, quit waiting for his reply and get to posting some more funny bs :)

I'm too bored to trade blows with someone who obviously spends far too much time on this board. I wonder if he has a life outside of it?

OK, so let me get this right Lookie Lookie, Im a bit slow on the up take and not a very clever soul:

YOu are too bored to rise to the challenge of actually posting something worthwhile for the good of the board.

BUT you are not too bored to post threads saying that you are bored of my posts and would someone paaalease ban me.

Gotcha, so you are a shit chucker rather than a player. ;)

OK Lookie Lookie, you just sit on the pews watching then, and I'll carry on inn my own sweet way.

:content:

go pick a fight with someone who cares. Darling I don't hate you I pity you. You troll these boards posting bizarre things and I wonder if you have a job? How do you find the time to post so often and fly into a rage at the slightest little tease? Go get yourself laid (if you can) and have a drink and relax. Perhaps you're feeling a little frutrated in life at the moment? Why don't you share it with us and we'll try and help you. I'm sure your boyfriend just doesn't appreciate you... :)

LookieLookie]go pick a fight with someone who cares.

LOL, maybe someone who cares enough to actually throw up a poll and a thread.

You troll these boards posting bizarre things

I do like the bizarre, though I assume you are strictly missionary.

I wonder if you have a job?

Nope, I dont have a job, though I do work. Are you a 'Teacher' by any chance?

How do you find the time to post so often

I like to post a few times a day, I have lots of time. Its one of the things I do have.

Go get yourself laid (if you can)

Hell, do ya think? I have a real hard time doig that :)

Why don't you share it with us and we'll try and help you

Is that the royal 'we' or are you now looking like such a dick that you are hoping for a little help?

So, again, you throw up a post whereby you just chuck shite.......but you still cant find the time to actually write something which is informative and amusing and in the spirit of a 'bizarre' Thai based nightlife board.

Lookie,Lookie, you are a watcher pal and you havent really got anything to say for yourself, so with that, I'll leave you with your copy of readers wives.

Gnight

Archived