Lookie Lookie's plea to ban Moi

frede

Well, my old fruit. Its a 39% yes and a 61% no, so I guess you are in the minority.

It aint a democracy as KS pointed out but , hell, Im a good sport.

I'll ban myself and cease posting, IF:

You can actually start 5 threads in the nightlife section that are amusing, informative and in the spirit of a Thai BG related NL section. I'll make it easier for you also, the treads will need just 2-3 pages of answers so you can even enlist the minority negative Noras to assist in your little lookielookie views from the pews filth-hunt venture.

If you fail, though, you ban yourself and state publically that you are infact a particularly dull individual with fuck all to say or contribute but negative, boring, shite.

Deal?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frede is probably the only one that knows how to use the nightlife section.

Controversial yes but hey we have had someone of this character since that other member who suddenly disappeared off the planet.

How about a how far can you shoot ya muck thread frede..... :D

Back in the days of the Delphi board or in the early days when this was Nanaplaza board there were a lot more postings and threads in nightlife section, many very similar to how frede is posting nowadays so I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Frede,

Its very rare I look at the NL section now unless there is a topic that catches my eye such as the "Talking Thai to BG's" thread where you made some very astute observations. I think a lot of members see the 90% of your postings which are just frivilous fun and don't actually read what you really have to say the 10% of the time you are being serious.

Its obvious to me that your understanding, of not only Thailand, but also life on a whole, is far superior than many posters on this board, but then again I don't walk around with my eyes closed either. Keep on posting, the 10% of the time you are being serious you have some interesting opinions and can put up a good argument / debate.

Keep it up!

Frede, don't take it so hard (I mean in a non gay way). When you piss people off like this, it means you have a bigger dick, and are doing the job right! I just had some shit wit try and jump my shit for how I Spell ISSAARN. Amazes me the shit that gets the tiny tally wackers to go limp!

Archived