Tennis: a classic choke/submission

Tiger Moth

Guest lazyphil

<

well try at least, he is younger faster stronger and fitter than me but yes if he hit my daughter in the face in a hissy fit i'd do my best to beat him down, cuntybollocks brat.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accidents happen.........this is Caroline Hall's (the ball girl he hit) quote........

"It happened in the middle of a tie-break. Jeremy Bates and Tim Henman had lost a point. Henman was returning a ball to the far end, but he was in a bit of a huff and hit the ball just as I was running across at the net. The ball struck me on the cheekbone. It hurt, but it was completely accidental.

Full Story

I see Serena beat Venus in the womens final (didn't watch it as a. womens tennis is so inferior and b. I can't stand the Williams show). Presumably dad Richard decided that Venus had enough titles and it was Serenas turn to be Wimbledon champion again. :shakehead

They seem like a very weird family. I'm not sure the dad is all there. He seems to be a few bricks short of a load. And I do agree that he does decide who wins when the 2 girls play each other.

Archived