Valuable things gotten cheap to bring home.

What are some valuable things that can be gotten cheap in Thailand? I was thinking if I could buy 5-10 things that would be of value in the US then I could sell them on Ebay when I get home and pay for my trip. What got me thinking this was I was looking around on Ebay and I noticed real skulls (for medical teaching) where selling for $300-$400. I thought I bet Cambodia has some skulls cheap. 5-8 skulls would pay for my trip. Crazy thought I know.....and I'm sure it will offend some people too but oh well.

quote:

Originally posted by zoot:

Why not save on the airfare & just plunder the local cemetary , I mean to think that you have to fly around the world to find some skulls in the ground is crazy .

I am sure there are plenty of native american ones lying around in the good ol US of A!

Get in quick though , I can see the Sanukars lining up now at the local cemetary gates ( A Smiths song there Bangkok Phil if your reading!! )

Nearly sprayed coke over my monitor. LOL

take a look at ebay for thai stuff ( narrow the search to just thailand) looks like all the "cheep crap" from the streets is already on ebay. ( and its not selling)

You probably ( imho) be better off bring in a palm top or two with you and selling them in in bkk.

Why not save on the airfare & just plunder the local cemetary , I mean to think that you have to fly around the world to find some skulls in the ground is crazy .

I am sure there are plenty of native american ones lying around in the good ol US of A!

Get in quick though , I can see the Sanukars lining up now at the local cemetary gates ( A Smiths song there Bangkok Phil if your reading!! )

This really is one of more humorous line of posts I've read since becoming a member here.

Hey guys, the man's thinking.... give him credit for that!

What's the saying? "Necessity is the mother of invention?"

I tell you, when I read the reply about how customs would react to a suitcase full of human skulls... if I had Coke, I would have sprayed it all over my monitor! I'm still grinning....

Cheers,

elfman laugh.gif" border="0

Well I will tell you that I never thought of that then I was walking through Pantip Plaza and these things hit me like a ton of bricks they are very very cheap and they bring very good money on Ebay I pay aprox 1-3 US Dollars and they go for 15-35 dollars Of course I won't tell you what I am buying because I am still the only one On Ebay with this Item and it has been 5 trips taken with the profits of these. Open your eyes it is to easy to be real.

Archived