Valuable things gotten cheap to bring home.

I think you should worry about yourself as every one of the Items I buy there and resell are legal and above board. Not only are they legal there are all over Pantip Plaza you just would not believe it. I bought only 5 Pc my first trip and turned 8 US Dollars into 216 US Dollars with very little effort. Last trip I spent 200.00 US Dollars and just finished selling the last of them And netted over 3100.00 US Dollars. No Watches or Copied software

Thank you all for the biggest belly laugh that I have had in weeks. I was in tears laughing. The thought of walking through customs with 5-8 Cambodian skulls in your carry-on is too much! I can hardly even type this!

Can you promise me this much? Carry one of those mini-cams and record the proceedings through customs. The film-rights just may cover your legal fees! The Zabruder film of the next generation.

T

quote:

Originally posted by theekidd:

Never questioned when I have my bags Checked at customs in SFO.

But you didn't have hal a dozen Human skulls in your bag, or did you?

Hey, where's KM11 when we need you? Man you'd better update your Cambo FAQ to include details of where to get yourself a bunch of skulls.

Here's a thought, set up an alternative travel agency to target the goth/occult market and guarantee them that you can get them real human skulls for a steal.

No takers? Err I'll get me cardigan.

theekidd:

may I ask:

do you think it would be practical to sell ur

"mistery product" from thailand via mail order?

I've tried a few "genuine" thai products on ebay, but too much cheep crap being offered and confuses the buyers.

What I am selling is not Genuine Thai and if set up correct some one thats there in Thailand could do VERY WELL Mail order. It is no big Mistery when I looked around Pantip and Hollywood Plazas these products damm near jumped in my arms and said sell me. The same items here in the US go for upwards of 50 Dollars and again there is no copyright laws being broken as a poster asked if customs is aware I am a running an import export business why of course I called them right after I called Santa to give him My Xmas list there is a real Santa right ? crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

Archived