Acupuncture - Where?

Mu-lay

There is at least one Doc in BNH in BKK that provides acupuncture.

Personally, having been treated many years ago, I think acupuncture as it originally existed is unfortunately gone. (Oh, there is a

Chinese guy on Lang Suan that does this - located about 75% towards Suan Lumpini (Lang Suan is a very long street).

Anyway, today acupuncurists use needles connected to some electical source. Artifically stimulate muscles. In the past, they knew where the needles shoud be inserted for healing. Personally, I think it is a lost "art".

The Chinese guy on Lang Suan uses this electrical stimulation stuff. I found the treatment to be of no use. The only part that I appreciated was the humor - this guy doesn't speak Thai or English. His "assistants:" are Thai. So, I would try to explain in my limited Thai to the assistants who spoke limited English, my problem. And, they in their limited Chinese would try to explain to the Doc. The bottom line was, after conversing with his assistants, who tried in their limited Chinese to explain what I had said in my limited Thai, no one knew what the fcuk was going on.

Anyway, good luck to you!!!

There's a fucking huge acupuncture clinic near Bobae Market.

Acupuncture clinic

If you go from Hua Lamphong to Bobae market its on your left hand side on the stretch of road adjacent to the canal that fringes the market.

Its full of sick people and there's this stunningly beautiful nurse who ignored me every time I went there to get my knee fixed.

Cheers

Thank you very much for the info. Last year I hurt my back something fierce in Chiang Mai. Seen a lady doctor from China, can not remember the name of the clinic. Back has not hurt since that time. Now my neck has started acting up. Nothing like getting old.

Anyways thanks for the help. Back in the land of smiles - 8days.

They just stick the needles in you and let you lie there for forty minuted.

Theres a section where they put slugs on you and another place where they blow weird smelling smoke into something that looks like a brandy glass and stick it to the necessary spot.

Take a book as well you'll do a bit of sitting waiting.

Cheers

All natural / traditional treatments. No electricity or chemicals used.

500 baht initial treatment 300 their after. I only required 3 treatments.

Must say I was very impressed / satisfied. Sure wish I could remember the name.

5 min walk from the Top North Hotel CM

Archived