14 Year Old Girl Found In Brothel.

Julian2

Under Australian law can she be jailed if she willingly engaged in prostitution being underage?

I sense some underage protection law come into effect.

Something along the line:" you an be jailed if you force an underage to prostitute herself but you can't throw her to jail if she decided to do it on her own"......?

Don't know Australian law on these issues

If they want to they will do it. Have a quiet word with him... mention he may not like a year in Juvenile Homes.

Mention it will seriously limit his chances of a decent job.

Mention that while he's locked up she will forget all about him.

Mention that a year is not too long to wait.

Check the law, if he's under 18 it may not be an offence?

It is definitely not an offence (he is under 18) and if he was an adult it would not be an offence if it is consensual sex.

I am trying to convince her that she needs someone who is not a dumb fuck for her first sexual experiences -> because I am damn sure that this guy is with her only to f*** (he seriously wants to get in her pants).

As she is damn curious she is tempted to try it out.

She is a great girl (only her mother who is a dumb bitch) so I wish she is not used like that by this guy, of course I can't tell her that because she will do the contrary of what I say.

I guess it will end up in bed and the positive point will be that she will later admit I was right...

This is a tricky case as her parents never discussed seriously with her about anything thus she came to consider me a bit like the "older brother" and it is sometimes scary as I would prefer her to have a close female friend rather than me.

She will be placed under the protection of the state government.

At 14 she is a child and cannot make the decision to become a prostitute, or for that matter have sex with anyone for any reason.

I am sure the state agency will protect the girl.

Australia has been rocked by the case of a 10-year-old indigenous girl who was gang raped in her home community, and the revelation that her nine rapists had not been given prison sentences, in part because the judge found that the victim â??probably agreedâ? to have sex.

But the institutional failures run deeper than the leniency of the courts. The child at the center of the case was first sexually assaulted when she was seven years old, when she contracted syphilis.

The Australian reported that she was placed in a number of foster homes, eventually ending up with a nonindigenous family, and although she had been progressing well in her new home, social workers who believed that indigenous children should not be placed with nonindigenous families moved her back to Aurukun, where she was assaulted.

Please note, I never said she would be protected, I said she would be placed under the protection of...

Anyone with any experience of welfare agencies will recognise the difference.

The child you refer to lives in an isolated community and was removed from it on several occasions.

Australian Aboriginals have enormous problems that successive governments have shown little ability to cope with.

Archived