Nice hotel for meeting Gtg

dashiling

With greatest pleasure

Around 9000 Bht taxes included should do the deal , breakfast extra. Although , gentlemen , awaiting a female Thai citizen in the lobby then offering a bundle of notes at the counter asking for the key would not lead to the desired result , you might be asked to fuck off . If not : they sell condoms at the newsstand .

"Around 9000 Bht taxes included should do the deal , breakfast extra. "

Perhaps Dashiling can rent rooms by the hour ? It might come within its budget.

I also stay by the river BTW and just got a little upset with the serviced apartment management when they asked for 15000TBH a night for a 3 bedroom apartment for visiting customers from Europe. I will probably move with them to Frasers or Ascott Sathorn for a few days, will be cheaper and more fun.

800 by the river ?!? Don't think so...

Whenever I enjoy the privilege reading another of Mister dullnight's posts something deep inside myself seems to remind me of a bygone area when there was a phantastic guy posting here about glorious meetings with streethookers in Albania , Uzbekistan , Bulgaria and related communities . Said person further claimed to be holder of all airline platinum goldcards you can think of and spent time in the air adding up to more than 34 hours a day .

Just a thought , voilá .

BuBi,

I'm afraid you are mixing up two people, the one you are possibly referring just came back to Paris from a six week stint in Uzbekistan. I have unfortunately never been in any of the countries you mentionned, although I do fly quite a bit.

Besides Ive made some very good deals today :thumbup: :content: :thumbup: , will help to pay for wife's room since i've kicked her out of the family apartment and set her up in another posh place in the neighborhood.

Lol, and voila.

Dullnight, drinking champagne in the office with burmese mates.

Archived