VIRGINS :shifty:

frede

Right so it's agreed. Your arse IS for sale you just need a buyer and to agree on the price? :shocked::D

Everyting is always for sale and the price stands at 10 mill with you on 7.5% - feel free to get a buyer.

ive no shame and im even prepared to take an OH judgement on this as 'very fuckin gay'.

Id bribe my way out of it with my 9,250,000 USD, close soi cowboy and bar fine every bitch on the soi and have a massive fuck fest in Lumpini park.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know a bloke called Abdul Aziz and he is about 6 ft 7 inches tall and must weigh about 120 kgs. There's no way I would survive for 16 minutes so no chance :nono:

So by that same logic then some needle dicked 7 stone chinh chongh china man is just the ticket to turn back the clock and find a better way of spending those lost 16 years.

I saw her on HTV. She is a fatty with alot of makeup on and a belted dress to hide her belly. Her sister who is already a whore at the Bunny Ranch is alot better looking.

The funny part is this girls has sucked cock, been eaten out, fingered, used dildos, assplay. EVERYTHING but actually penetration with a real penis. Would I pay her?? Hell no. She could have been riding a Foster can thick dildo and now some sucker will pay her 1 million to drop his meat into that abyss???

Archived