VIRGINS :shifty:

frede

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No ..never paid for a cherry ..

How much would you pay frede?

Nothing mate, that's my point. I wouldnt pay to busta Cherry. Ive busted 4 in my life, 3 as a teen and one in.......wait for it....... my wife!

Cheeries are special.

Though, for 10,000,000 USD Id sell mine :smirk:

Ive busted 4 in my life' date=' 3 as a teen and one in.......wait for it....... my wife!

[/quote']

Do you believe evrything that women tell you. MrFeckinGullible

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well, you walked straight into that now didnt you Teddy.

But....are you infering my wifes an ex-whore and stiched her snatch up to fool this dirty 'ol cat?

Cause if you are, and its true, I wish the bitch would go and stich the minge up again so it feels like she is 23 again :)

Though' date=' for 10,000,000 USD Id sell mine :smirk:

[/quote']

Again :surprised:

Teddy, you spent , what, 16 years in a muslim infested sand pit on a 'salary' just so you could pay your mortgage and retire to a life of John West Salmon on a Sunday afternoon. Now, if that isnt taking it up the arse repeatedly, fook knows what is.

Anyways, my old fruit, how does it feel after escaping the Middle East after so so many years and being back in the UK and all the green pastures, was the sepf imposed exile worth it?

Seriously though, if you could do it again and trade that million quid you made in the 16 years of sandy armit land for 10 million in 16 minutes of Abdul Aziz taking your arse sherry...would you do it? Or were you a true sufferer of 'Gulf Desease' and one of those folks who repeatedly tells me they are Gulfies for the 'lifestyle'.

Naaaa, you'd trade, surely!

I have been to every Middle East, North Africa armpit and I'm in and out in minutes if possible.

"frede Said:

Though, for 10,000,000 USD Id sell mine "

Again "

Frede already told you he's a succesful businesman!

Dullnight, will sell Frede's ressurected cherry for a mere 7.5% commission.

I got buckets of money, but it's never enough so if you can find someone who wants my cheery for 10 mill USD, you can take 7.5% no probs :):)

I have been compromising my morals for 24 years to make it. My arse is the last holy ground :content:

Archived