VIRGINS :shifty:

frede

http://a11news.com/641/natalie-dylan/

So this chick is aiming for a million dollars to sell on her cherry. If she can get it, well why not, right? Its good money if you can get it.

It got me think.......there are guys in the Thai P4P scene that are into this.

Nope, I dont mean Kiddy fiddlers [color:red]***[/color] I mean guys who pay mamasans to find that 18+ legal village virgins, they just like popping cherries. Indeed, a friend of mine's long term girlfriend sold her 19 year old cherry many moons ago for the ripe old price of 20,000 Baht.

Now, I dont have a problem with pay 4 cherry as its legal and consensual BUT it just aint my thing. I dont men (in frocks or not), under 18s, or animals..... And, I wouldnt fuck a virgin for money.

Why not? Well, call me an old romantic :angel:

However, there are 2 questions to this thread.

If you did take a cherry for money,,,would you admit it to the board?

And the 2nd, put yourself in these Natalie sorts shoes........what would you want to sell your virgin arse? Yep, I know she aint sellin her tail for some lezzer to drink from the hairy cup but being fucked sideways by some fat Texan is nearly as harrowing. Whats your price......we all got one :evil:

***[color:red](AND I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN I SAY THESE DIRTY FUCKING NONSES SHOULD BE GANG ARSE RAPED FOR ETERNITY BY A PRIDE OF AIDS INFECTED HUNG LADYBOYS UNTIL THERE KIDNEYS SEEP BILE),[/color]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is no looker, I wouldn't give her a dime....in fact she'd have to pay me. I pity the poor fool (as I'm sure she'll get some money from some sucker) who goes there. She's a virgin for a reason....

In answer to your high brow questions, I've never taken a cherry for money, nor would I.

My price? I'm priceless. Millions wouldn't be enough.

Btw, you failed to quote a figure.

Archived