Lose Face ?

BadaBing

This face crap is a pain in the arse, people are entitled to their culture but when you look closely at this face stuff, shit its just that people are to scared or embarrassed to admit they are wrong. 2 examples here at the opposite ends of the scale, firstly a shop down the road from me was sold some months ago to an asian couple and they turned it into an asian restaurant, over say 6 months they had sweet fuck all customers and eventually a few weeks ago I noticed it closed with newspaper all over the windows inside covering up from looking inside and the sign on the door said 'sorry for inconvenience we are closed for renovations currently', weeks went by and eventually today I see for lease sign up. So these asian couple have gone bust and did not want anyone to think it, hense the closed for renos sign, trying to save face I guess. Shit why not just leave and be done with it, fuck the sign. Secondly in an aviation magazine I used to regularly be sent based on aviation safety and incidents/accidents, the front cover had a photo of a 747 or such approaching hong kong airport on final approach at an unbelievable angle due to cross winds, no joke it almost looked at 45 degrees, now it was on the front cover and reported on inside purely because it was so unsafe and they had a photo of it to boot, guess what, it was either a JAL or China airline plane and the Jap or chinese pilot, I don't remember which, was interviewed and asked why he continued on such an approach and did not go around, he said 'I was on the last stretch and I would have lost face if I pulled out so late', so fuck me again, to save face he put 100's of lives at risk.

Just my little views on 'face'.

I'm with Pat the Man from San Fran on this one. In fact, the times I have been to Eden Marc has encouraged me to try out 'his new girls.' I have neither been disappointed nor hassled by any of the other ladies I had taken previously. But, I must admit to one favorite over there. Even she said (and meant it) 'no ploblem' when I had two different ladies.

I really think the dynamics are totally different there than say in a gogo or beer bar.

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: Sarisin ]

OK Boys , here's one for ya ;

Been reading alot of nice things about Eden's and my question is , without wanting to cause any of your thai cuties to " Lose Face " Let's say I go to Eden and have a good enought time to want to go back again , but doing it with 2 different girls , since they are all in the same line-up and i'm sure the first two will remember me and those who didnt make the cut the first time , will face be lost to the first two ?

This isn't over a long period of time , let's say within 2-3 days from first time to second visit.

I've read alot of past posts about "Face" but i'm curious about this scenario.

Your Thoughts Please

Rgds

BadaBing

I'm gona throwm my 1/2 satang in here.

Considering the type of work these ladies are doing

don't you think that the personality types accepting this station would be less likely to feel these offenses? Its not like she hasn't already seen you with another lady :-)

I asked a b/g I was with about this and she told me it's often seen as an indication that you weren't treated well by the girl you were with if you move on to someone else. She also readily admitted that the push is for one girl to spend enough time with you and get you to like her enough that you will send her money and become a regular on subsequent visits to Thailand.

She also admitted that in some cases the girl is attracted to the guy and likes him enough and just doesn't want to see him with someone else.

I guess the secret is to know which category you fall into. If someone figures this out, please let me know.

quote:

Originally posted by utah2001:

I asked a b/g I was with about this and she told me it's often seen as an indication that you weren't treated well by the girl you were with if you move on to someone else. She also readily admitted that the push is for one girl to spend enough time with you and get you to like her enough that you will send her money and become a regular on subsequent visits to Thailand.

Some good points made by you and your friend Utah.

However, the original post asked about this issue related to the Eden Club. Where I think you are correct in saying it is best to tread lightly moving from one gal to another in a gogo or beer bar, I don't think it matters at all in Eden Club.

Those ladies expect guys to be absolute butterflies just looking for a sex experience rather than a GF experience. That's not to say some might want to see you later and have a different kind of relationship. But, I think that no face would be lost if you chose a different pair of ladies on subsequent visits to that place.

Archived