Thermae conquered by young Jap

roadpeople

I picked a girl in Thermae last week, 21 yrs she said, Bangkok girl, cutie look :sex: . ST 1,500 baht + 500 baht ST hotel upstair :yay::yay: . (she asked 2K, I replied for 1K, agreed in the midway). Was it about regular price?

The hotel room is small, not worth of 500 baht ST. :spank:

[color:brown]Thermae has been conquered by Japanese yuppies & expats during weekend[/color] :cussing: . More than half of the customers are Jap. They are diff from their elder generation, commanding good Eng & Thai. Not sure whether the ST/LT prices are inflated by their presence. :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo

Bottle beer 80 baht up. crowdy in Fri & Sat late evening. Don't know whether closes at 2am daily.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I picked a girl in Thermae last week, 21 yrs she said, Bangkok girl, cutie look :sex: . ST 1,500 baht + 500 baht ST hotel upstair :yay::yay: . (she asked 2K, I replied for 1K, agreed in the midway). Was it about regular price?

The hotel room is small, not worth of 500 baht ST. :spank:

[color:brown]Thermae has been conquered by Japanese yuppies & expats during weekend[/color] :cussing: . More than half of the customers are Jap. They are diff from their elder generation, commanding good Eng & Thai. Not sure whether the ST/LT prices are inflated by their presence. :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo

Bottle beer 80 baht up. crowdy in Fri & Sat late evening. Don't know whether closes at 2am daily.

This could well be a historical re-post, original circa 1999...

More than half of the customers are Jap. They are diff from their elder generation, commanding good Eng & Thai. Not sure whether the ST/LT prices are inflated by their presence. :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo

I can only go by one case. I found a new girl in there last year, very cute, wanting Japanese customers, but for some reason she found it hard to hook one. I speculated that she was just too bold for them. Not shy and reserved enough, maybe? Whatever, she was really cute.

Anyway, one night she ended up in Nana Car Park, pestering me to go with her. I was knackered after many short-times that day and wasn't really in the mood but she kept on. And she was very cute. So I just said 1600 l/t, not caring if she took it or not and she said fine. Had 3 pops that night for 1600.

Now she's gained experience, she's hooking her primary target - Japanese guys - much more easily. My price went up to 1500 s/t and, even then, SHE has to be the one in the mood! She mostly won't be...

Recently, she's made it known that a mere 1500s/t is a bit below her...

So, in short, YES! :)

On the other hand, the very presence of the Japanese has dragged up the standards, looks-wise, and they (or their prices) probably attract girls who otherwise wouldn't be there.

It's a strange mix now. As you say, Japanese, a lot of them young, together with a few old farang, still clinging to the dream of the old Thermae days. I rarely see younger farangs in there.

Thermae has been conquered by Japanese yuppies & expats during weekend[/color] :cussing: . More than half of the customers are Jap. They are diff from their elder generation, commanding good Eng & Thai. Not sure whether the ST/LT prices are inflated by their presence. :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo

Earlier in the month I was in Cowboy sitting outside one of the bars (Shadow I think), enjoying a cigar, and was surprised that the majority of punters on the street were young Japs. In fact very few white faces to be seen!

what the average rate in Thermae recently?

excluding those freq picked by Japs.

I met a big eyes black skin gril and a tall big titts girl there. Everytime I tried to approach, must hv an Jap came first. (U know who I mean coz Thermae girls are frequent practitioners). I guess some earn ST almost daily, income better than gogo girl.

I went into Thermae on a Saturday night a few weeks ago; easily 90% Japanese. Previously, they usually stayed in the rear half of the room, leaving the front central bar area for the Farangs, but not any more, they were everywhere and taking all the seats, nothing less than a complete takeover.

The only smiles I got were from the toothless waitress and the well past sale date holdovers from "The good old days"

Kiss Thermae good-by.

Archived