Thermae conquered by young Jap

roadpeople

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

I was in Bangkok from mid-October to early November and went to the Thermae many times.

The Thermae has not changed: Farangs in the front and Asians in the back. Same o' same o'.

I think this thread was generated due to a few young Japanese looking guys that have popped up, but I only saw about two or three of them. Nothing extreme and they were picking up chicks just like me. Nothing to fear. Every man deserves a good lay from the Thermae.

On this trip I got a bad apple (a drunk runner) from the Thermae, but for the most part I get my best action from the Thermae. Good times!

I was in Bangkok from mid-October to early November and went to the Thermae many times......

On this trip I got a [color:red]bad apple (a drunk runner)[/color] from the Thermae, but for the most part I get my best action from the Thermae. Good times!

How much did u pay for this bad apple :nahnah: ? LT or ST?

The ST hotel upstair likely cost 500baht. The most expansive one in Bangkok :susel: .

I was in Bangkok from mid-October to early November and went to the Thermae many times......

On this trip I got a [color:red]bad apple (a drunk runner)[/color] from the Thermae' date=' but for the most part I get my best action from the Thermae. Good times!

[/quote']

How much did u pay for this bad apple :nahnah: ? LT or ST?

The ST hotel upstair likely cost 500baht. The most expansive one in Bangkok :susel: .

Well, basically I agreed to a 3,000 baht longtime, but when the performance side of the house went South back at the hotel I decided to give her the boot. She said she wanted 2,000 baht for the short time. I knew this was bullshit, but didn't want to make a fuss--not worth it.

Yes, I had a 500 baht short time myself on this same trip. Most of the time I get really good short times and long times, but this trip seem to suffer with some poor performers in the short time department.

The Thermae is really realiable, and this was the first time a got a bad apple from the Thermae.

Archived