coyote dancers in soi cowboy

roadpeople

Munchie, your refering to Mojos. I was in there the friday before last and thought they had some very attractive coyote girls in that night. Although I must admit their dance routine was'nt much to my taste. Not sure if its still the case but they used to get the dancers from an agency and so they where not always the same girls each night? They will sit and chat with customers when not dancing and I'm told most of them will go if the price is right (out of my price range I fear :smirk: ) or they fancy you as a long term prospect?

Simie.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspected this might be the sort of stunt they pull but my only actual encounter with one of these girls was quite positive. She smiled (I was trying to catch the eye of the one behind her with the big tits but this one got in the way :doah: )' date=' later came to sit with me unbidden. Didn't ask for any drinks throughout (and I wasn't going to buy any). She was nice and polite, told me about her proper job as a PA in a law firm. I got the impression that she would go out with certain customers but I just couldn't be arsed to pursue. Not with her anyway. Maybe the one with the tits... :grin:

[/quote']

I think I might know who you're talking about. Does she have a fruity name?

Yeah, as Munchmaster guessed, she was called 'Apple'.

She seemed like she'd be up for it. I didn't beckon her over or even look at her much (more that I smiled when she was in the line of sight of the big titted coyote :) ) Didn't even ever look close to buying her a drink either but she didn't ask, was friendly, kept chatting and expressed regret when I left so soon.

Why, is she a known nympho? :)

a lady's drink in Mojo is 199 baht :cussing::cussing::cussing:

I ordered more sauce for my corn chips. The waitress put an additional 50 baht bill in my bin w/o asking me. :susel:

The coyotees there seem to be allowed to hv after bar dating. When I 1st time came there. A coyote dancer approached me actively. She was polite, university student (as she said), not asking for lady's drink, not pushy at all. Later, I bought her 2 drink (didn't know the price that time :sad: ) When I was about to leave, she told me her mobile phone no. and asking for dinner together next day.

I think it's usual in some Soi 33 bars/clubs, where there are only coyotees, no other BGs. Barfine is high and not encouraged bythe management.

Archived