coyote dancers in soi cowboy

roadpeople

I found coyote dancers in Soi Cowbody were attractive :yay::yay: . Not all, but must have one among them in each bar.

I tried to barfine coyotees, one in De JaVu & another in Midnite/Kiss. One told me the bar was about to close, no worth to barfine. Another showed me the menu, [color:brown]bar fine a coyote is 1500 baht[/color]. Both agreed to go with me after the bar had closed at 2pm and pretended to be enthusiatic all the way. One in De Ja Vu oldered Tequila one by one. You know how small is a shooter glass of Tequila :banghead: .

Finally, as u expected, both kept me waited for an hour till 3 am. Then acted in the same way---- walked away rapidly before me when I was waiting outside the bar, in an opposite shop. :stupid:

I think it's thier common practice :neener::neener::neener: , I mean to max. ladies drinks and then run away. :_pumpkin:

Has any one barfined or dated a coyotee sucecessfully in Soi Cowboy?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you pretty much got the standard procedure. They'll milk lady drinks from the guys to get them hooked, but they've got no intention of leaving with anyone. Some will go with customers, but I think it's the exception rather than the rule. Most are there just to make some easy money dancing.

I "dated" one from Tilac for a while, but never paid a barfine. She dances Friday and Saturday nights and has a regular job during the week.

Me thinks he's GREEN as grass. A bit like when I took my brother to his first go go bar. I lost track of him for ten minutes and when I found him again he had bought several drinks for a girl who had already changed into her street clothes and had been barfined by someone else. The girl must've thought it was Christmas!!!!

That sucks, roadpeople.

I suspected this might be the sort of stunt they pull but my only actual encounter with one of these girls was quite positive. She smiled (I was trying to catch the eye of the one behind her with the big tits but this one got in the way :doah: ), later came to sit with me unbidden. Didn't ask for any drinks throughout (and I wasn't going to buy any). She was nice and polite, told me about her proper job as a PA in a law firm. I got the impression that she would go out with certain customers but I just couldn't be arsed to pursue. Not with her anyway. Maybe the one with the tits... :grin:

I've also been told by a girl in Tilac that they will go after closing time, for around 5k s/t.

Can I ask how old you are? And what arrangement did you make? Did you dangle the money? It sounds as though you didn't.

I suspected this might be the sort of stunt they pull but my only actual encounter with one of these girls was quite positive. She smiled (I was trying to catch the eye of the one behind her with the big tits but this one got in the way :doah: ), later came to sit with me unbidden. Didn't ask for any drinks throughout (and I wasn't going to buy any). She was nice and polite, told me about her proper job as a PA in a law firm. I got the impression that she would go out with certain customers but I just couldn't be arsed to pursue. Not with her anyway. Maybe the one with the tits... :grin:

I think I might know who you're talking about. Does she have a fruity name?

Archived