Navy encourages sailors to bonk

LookieLookie

Its occured to me after watching people like Sarah Palin who states that the war in Iraq is a mission from God and all the full on Christians involved in the military that sending a boat load of sailors to Pattaya is a tad hypocritical.

Surely many sailors are christians, so what do they think of being dumped in a borthel city like Pattaya? How can the US Command endorse their good christian sailors frequenting this place?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if you have reasonable cause to suspect that those people are a threat to your person or belongings or may be allowing their dog to crap on your lawn.

We're talking responsible gun ownership here.

Boy, this went tits up topic-wise even quicker than usual.

Its occured to me after watching people like Sarah Palin who states that the war in Iraq is a mission from God and all the full on Christians involved in the military that sending a boat load of sailors to Pattaya is a tad hypocritical.

Surely many sailors are christians, so what do they think of being dumped in a borthel city like Pattaya? How can the US Command endorse their good christian sailors frequenting this place?

As you say, the war is a mission from god. As long as you fuck pagans and you do it in the missonary position, I see nothing wrong with it.

Hopefully if the sailors fuck enough pagans, maybe a few of the pagans will convert and start giving money to the Church. So you see, it is a win/win situation.

Since I don't see a single vet posting in this thread, I'll jump in (but not shout Geronimo).

The US Navy discourages sailors and Marines from running wild on shore leave these days. It's not at all like the fun it used to be. No more trashing bars. No more punching up your mates. No more shagging your brains out with loose women.

Of course, whether the matelots behave themselves is another matter. :)

Only if you have reasonable cause to suspect that those people are a threat to your person or belongings or may be allowing their dog to crap on your lawn.

We're talking responsible gun ownership here.

Boy, this went tits up topic-wise even quicker than usual.

:rotfl:

Yeah normally it doesnt happen until the 2nd page. BTW - did u see the GF between Hawthorn and Geelong? It was a ripper! :):):):):)

yeah lucky bugger just got one in time. I've always thought Luke Hodge is an incredible player and should win the Brownlow one day.

Some punter put $400,000 on the hawks to win during the week and that almost made me bet on them for a few grand too. I had a feelling the Hawks hadn't shown their best yet. Just like what Blighty did with the Crows back in 1998 when they lost to the Roos twice during the season but then smashed them in the Grand Final.

Go the Crows!!!!

Archived