Navy encourages sailors to bonk

LookieLookie

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
â??Marines are briefed by their commanders, especially those who are deploying overseas, that they should not engage in prostitution,â? Powell said.

Oh well, all the more for those that do.

I wonder if the "I never paid her for sex, I paid her to go away the next morning" defence would work?

One local guy here in the USA that was running a whorehouse, claims his right to practice religion was violated when he got arrested. The girls he hired were really unliscensed massage parlor girls who didn't need a liscense because they were doing the old religious practice of laying on of hands.

Since I don't see a single vet posting in this thread, I'll jump in (but not shout Geronimo).

The US Navy discourages sailors and Marines from running wild on shore leave these days. It's not at all like the fun it used to be. No more trashing bars. No more punching up your mates. No more shagging your brains out with loose women.

Of course, whether the matelots behave themselves is another matter. :)

In the early nineties when a USN carrier was moored in Pattaya bay I was accosted by a group of navy blokes. They had a printed list of places in Pattaya including gogo bars, massage parlors and knocking shops. They asked me if I could give them directions to these places. Apparently it was a list of places off limits to US navy personal and they had decided to visit as many of them as they could during their short shore leave.

How nice of the USN to provide them with names of places where they could have fun. :rotl::rotl::rotl:

Things have changed considerably since then and even if they do partake in the p4p scene they are maintaining a much lower profile these days.

ALHOLK

Archived