Soi 33: Mojo, The Office, Lookie

roadpeople

Visited Soi 33 recently.

The office & mojo seem to hv the same boss & mgt, sharing the same menu.

Mojo invades into the space of Jina after it has closed. There are full size pool tables. Coyote dancers perform every nights, a live band is playing too :elephant::yay::monkey: . No BGs???, just waitresses, 4 coyotees in weekdays, 10 in weekends. Coyotees chat with customers actively, :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: not pushy for a drink.

The office is a boring place :sleeping::sleeping: , unless TV live soccer on weekend :soccer: , if u are into it. BGs in olddie "office uniform" :stirthepo:stirthepo , sit in another side of the bartable, opposite to the customers, bad idea.

Lookie Lookie is a small bar with one pool table. BGs dress casually, not in uniform or gown. 2-3 of them look ok, the others are as worse as the office, pushy for LD drinks :neener: , certainly, no my cup of tea.

Any good suggestion in Soi 33? :dunno: or just a short walk back to Soi Cowboy?

Did I hear my name?

the office and mojo are operated by the same aussie twat. he has no idea what to do with mojos and it shows. Lookie Lookie bar could be vastly improved. Its a place I go to chat with my friends and not to barfine.

they need to add raunch to that place. for instance when they have there no skirt night its not really a no skirt night. the girls just pull their skirts up and there shirts down. why not get the girls to wear something sexy a few nights a week. even the office has the girls wearing those backless short dresses sometimes.

i guess it tries to be something more upmarket but personally i dont understand how they do enough business to pay the rent and wages!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, though I like Mojos. Some great bands and high quality full size pool tables. Not a place to go pick-up a girl though.

Like most of the Soi 33 Clubs The Office has a couple of hotties and several lesser ladies. Good place to watch some sports, have a casual drink or two and maybe you'll get lucky to land a hottie, otherwise move on to the next club...

RP, as Dali mentioned earlier, each to their own.

I agree The Office can be a bit of a bore when its quiet (being so big) but I do like it at other times, especially when a big rugby game is on and its busy. Mojos had some extremely attractive dancers the last time I was in there including one with a waist so small I could have almost have closed my hands around it and large breasts to go with it :) (pretty sure they where silicone though but did'nt have the chance to find out 1st hand :smirk: )

Simie.

• 2 months later...

Archived