Most serious deviance one should never admit on an adult forum

dullnight

I guess it all depends on the circumstances, as recently one poster got praises for narrating his man murdering experience and sometimes some get away with talking about sex with slightly underage ladies. Other threads we hear some should be hanged by the balls or raped by ladyboys until their kidney bleed for similar offences. It's all good, booze is still plentiful.

Yet the thing one seemingly should NEVER EVER admit to, and I wonder what was so wrong with our good mate Munchie the day he started this sooooo self destructive thread, well, it's no to have had sex in moons. Jeeezzz i've written crap on this board but it hasn't backfired that strongly so far...

Dullnight, swear hereby he will get laid during his next Thailand trip. Or sometimes soon anyway.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't care either USV, you might have missed some irony in the OP, but I suspect Munchy would rather go back and not have written it. So much flack he took...

Frede, a frequent poster recently hinted how he set up succesfully someone to OD on unusually pure heroine to take revenge - on morally justifiable grounds if the story is any true.

Archived