Most serious deviance one should never admit on an adult forum

dullnight

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck about the sexcapades, or not, of any of my friends. That's not my business and not how I judge them.

Concerning one's self about a mate's sex life sounds a bit gay, if you ask me.

I agree.

I think we need a ruling on this!

On one occasion I left Soi Cowboy at around Midnight having had three or four beers, went home without an ugly girl, got back to my apartment was polite to the taxi driver and the maids and woke up the next day and went jogging.

How's that for edgy ?

Cheers

You lost me on the jogging part. Far too edgy and unrealistic.

Part of the reason I never tell a bargirl I'm English. Having a big dick is a liability more often than not, in the LOS bar scene, and the old joke about taxation by penis size can be a reality there. The other two parts of the equation are that I'm not English and I don't want to be asked if I know David Beckham.

I was sitting in the Rock Hard, Clinton, some years ago with my bargirl du jour and another bargirl who was after a really short Kiwi guy. The girls were making fun of him and, at one point he said, with a bit of a vengeance, "I may be short, but I've got a big dick!"

We went our seperate ways with our girls and mine got a phone call an hour later and was laughing hysterically. When I asked her what it was all about, she said, "My friend she go home, not get paid, him too big." :)

Archived