Love Teen Massage Review: Nice one!

TheCorinthian

The Skinny: Nice one. Girl could have been better though

Location. Suk Soi 33 about half way down from the Londoner on the left.

Price: Appx 500bht for one hour oil plus 1000bht tip for body to body and BBBJ

Looks: Place is clean and but old looking. Girl was ok looking

Experience: Not bad.

Review: I wanted a back rub and after King and I want a "no doubt happy ending" establishment.

The Girl was ok but the massage was good. There was a pit fall in that her accent was so poor I did not know she was saying 100bht for body to body massage. I dont personally care for body to body unless she has Big Ones and this girl was typical Thai and had an "aaa" bust. Then once on top I unpleasantly discovered her 'nethers might as well have been covered with a brillo pad!!! Heck #7 grit sand paper would have been better. (Ouch is right!)

So kicking her off me and trying to get across that the hand job would be enough (which I think may have actually depressed her a bit) she got back to business and business was done. I still gave her the 1000bht. I know, even for a good BtB and BBBJ, I over paid.

All in all a good experience as nothing they did wrong was really their fault. (Though the brillo pad was a stunner.) Place could really use a good scrubbing and a fresh coat of paint.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

recommending is difficult cause really it can be the girl not the place. I would send you to a girl who routinely gave me massages that would send u to heaven, topped off with the best hj, bj and once i even started fucking her bb in the cubicle but she's since departed. that is tragic news as i dont know where shes gone. The other girls there weren't anything special at massage so i wont bother wasting ur time with the name of the place. hit and miss i think. i cant think of a single place id suggest with any confidence. sorry! i can think of places if u just wanted a token massage with lots of sex, but not the other way around.

Archived