Extremely low standard of living

tartempion

Flashermac Said:He said, "My father always told me look at those who have less than you, not more. Look down, not up." Smart man.

that's one of the worst advises you can give to a young ambitious man! "

Amen Samak. For sure the people one can look up to are a more fruitful source of inspiration... I can't finish explaining today how frustrating it is for me those same people I might look up to settled in a country I otherwise feel so little respect for...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tartempion,

Now, why you ever considered moving to Thailand upcountry is a mystery...

Got fed-up with bullshit from CEO's, CFO'S, CIO's.

These guys were inventing problems to hire consultants to solve them :banghead: Never understood the deal.

Found a remote Isaan village to be far away enough to heal from my sufferings and it works fairly well. But I do need a Western holiday every 6 months and that's occurring now. On my way back to hot Isaan village today, but not sure anymore if this the right decision.

And as Calimero said it: "C'est trop injuste"

"And as Calimero said it: "C'est trop injuste""

I'm extremely wary of people quoting Calimero when it mostly comes down to personnal choice, but I do empathise with your doubts. After putting off my return to Thailand already 1 week I've just called TG to book for tomorrow and F is fully booked until saturday... would actually be goods news except for the kid I'm starting to miss , but would rather not raise too long in Thailand.

Archived