Stuck In Ramkhamhaeng Hospital.

Torneyboy

Left HH yesterday at 11.30 by taxi to take us to BKK ...paid 1800 for three uf us ...bigger than normal taxi as we carry more luggage than Diana Ross on tour :neener:

My wife arranged for a Gyno Operation today back in May when she came over for the tests and photos of her tummy etc ...

Dropped off most of our gear at the hotel security and the taxi then took us onto our friends house out near this hospital...

Left our son with her son and housekepper and went for some blood tests ..arrived at 6pm as arranged ..test done and Xray...out in fifteen minutes ...wow no way would this happen in Sydney.

Back at ten last night my wife arranged a bed for me in the same room . :p

Thought i may escape for a night :grinyes: ..this place is like a three star hotel ..i will put some pics up when i can.

Operation has been done today at 6am all went well and she is back in the room half asleep ...can't praise this place to much ..just excellent service ...*nine* nurses brought her back to the room after the two hour recovery ...was like a military operation :thumbup:

The food for room service is fine ..have a mini bar and i am now out in search of some booze as i will be stuck here again tonight ..has cable TV btw ...

Cost 60000 thb..we could have had this done in Makong or the jungle at a much lesser cost but she wanted this doctor.

All the nurses are great and cute ...nil English at least of the ones i have met so far..

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah thanks ..the quack is due soon so better get back ...routine op ...she spoke to about five ladies that have had this constant period pain and this op is the best way out ..no more children but that was never an option...guess she may feel less of a women ..bit like a man that had the snip job.... :dunno:

Guest lazyphil

i'll second that. also, this is a record post for tb, in that the longest?....come on tb you could have made at least 20 posts out of this with some planning!!! '':neener:''

Archived