Where's Me Virgins

bust

I have Muslim friends and colleagues, all very nice normal people. But the thing they have in common is that they are NOT very religious. One of them even said to me, "Respect religious Muslims, but avoid them!"

p.s. The same fellow told me he had read through the Qu'ran to see what jihad actually meant. He decided it means defending your own country only. You cannot fight a jihad for someone else's country. Thus the Arabs fighting in Afghanistan and elsewhere were violating their own scriptures. Unfortunately, I suspect his view is a minority.

Because leftists have no answer for the fact that jihad is an integral part of Islam as defined by their scripture you all simply wish it away.

I guess the same could be said about Anti Abortion Campaigners.

Conservative Roman Catholics teamed up with a sizable number of liberals. Also included: the Salvation Army and the Mormons, Greek Orthodoxy and Orthodox Jewry, hard-shell fundamentalists and a hard-nosed minority of liberal Protestant ethicists. They are only beginning to realize that they have a common cause: opposition to what they fear is a nationwide trend toward abortion-on-demand.

They are few amongst many.

Archived