Where's Me Virgins

bust

"...The 70-year-old mother of the two bombers has said her sons were right to "kill infidels."

"I don't cry. I leave it all to God," Tariem said after returning from praying at the mosque.

"I feel that killing infidels isn't a mistake because they don't pray," she said, sitting on the stone floor of the family home surrounded by Amrozi's children and wife..."

No substitute for proper parenting.

"Senior Lecturer in Indonesian Studies at the Australian National University, Dr Greg Fealey, says he does not think the bombers' executions will lead to major unrest in Indonesia.

"Amongst mainstream Muslims I don't think there'll be much reaction at all. There's very little sympathy or admiration for the Bali bombers," he said".

Good point, I think he's right.

"Amongst mainstream Muslims I don't think there'll be much reaction at all. There's very little sympathy or admiration for the Bali bombers," he said".

Good point, I think he's right.

To a great extent Western strategy for dealing with jihad is predicated on this assumption.

I keep searching in vain for real-world evidence of its validity.

"Amongst mainstream Muslims I don't think there'll be much reaction at all. There's very little sympathy or admiration for the Bali bombers' date='" he said".

Good point, I think he's right. [/quote']

To a great extent Western strategy for dealing with jihad is predicated on this assumption.

I keep searching in vain for real-world evidence of its validity.

Well you're not going to find any in right wing blogs and Fox News. May be you should try spending a little time in the real-world rather than the sheltered enclaves of the far Right.

If you happy with the assumption that Muslims are all pro terrorist and live only for the sight of freshly spilled Infidel blood what do you suggest as a solution? Another holocaust? One and a half billion people will take a little burning.

If you happy with the assumption that Muslims are all pro terrorist and live only for the sight of freshly spilled Infidel blood what do you suggest as a solution? Another holocaust? One and a half billion people will take a little burning.

You know, I think you've accidently backed into the truth here.

Because leftists have no answer for the fact that jihad is an integral part of Islam as defined by their scripture you all simply wish it away.

Archived