Retro Airline Bags

bust

Trying to find the name of the shop in MBK that sells repro retro airline bags. If anyone has the name of the shop and their phone number or you happen to be in MBK and can grab them for me I would be very appretiative.

Think it's on the first or second floor... :beer:

thumb_1226655604-Pan_Am.jpg

Not helpful, but I can't help blurting out...

my dad was in the travel business as a tour wholesaler, so travel bags under his companies names were plentiful. I'd fill them with ice and use them as disposable beer coolers at the beach when I was a teenager. They were watertight, to a degree, maybe until about 4 o'clock.

It blows my mind when I see some old fart at the gym or the beach with one of those bags nowadays. I'd like to have one of those relics (my dad or I have none), and I can't believe these fuckers have been using them for 30+ years! :surprised:

• 2 weeks later...

On the first floor, if they haven't moved. so many stalls move about like BG's Was sort of on the street side. I haven't been in MBK in a few months but I also remember the retro bags......

they seems to be getting popular as I spoted some in San Francisco last month!

Remember how to ID shops in MBK.. you have to note the floor but MBK is in sections A-E so each shop has a number sec A shop 2 would be A2. Usually noted at the top about whatever gate etc. Not all have them and I usually not a nearby locator to referance. I still get lost in that palce, or is it all the Uni Talent lurking about the food stalls????? Shite, Up on floor 6 in B sec about in the middle where all the t shirt shops are there is one hell of a good looking LB. Good prices and once offerd me a Smokie behind her sister lock gated shop! Mai Ow!

Archived