Is There a Teachers Blacklist?

Savittre

Thanks Mr Mouse

I am sure many teachers will be happy to know who was responsible for them not being able to get work in and around Bangkok

As for snidey comments - well of course I am not able to participate in the Ajarn.com board after I made a 'snide' reference to Visa status and the danger of talking to ones's supposed friends and you promptly deleted this message and cancelled my account.

Being the moderator there I seemed to have touched on a sticky subject. Why you should have taken it so seriously only you and the boys from Suanplu will ever know for sure.

Hi,

"And next time you want me to make a comment, don't resort to under-the-belt snidey digs, but just ask me in a normal manner."

Blackpuddin, I would have to agree with this. Whatever problems you and Bangkok Phil have is between the two of you and I do NOT want any of it spilling onto this board.

Sanuk!

No, there's no problem.

I'm probably not top of Blackpuddin's Christmas list but he's a decent bloke - I will say that for sure.

BTW Blackpuddin' I haven't been able to moderate the ajarn board for a long, long time. I leave all that stuff to Ian.

As for me being responsible for teachers not being able to find work. If you were an alcoholic drug abuser who threatened to throw another teacher (or even a student) out of the classroom window if their mobile phone rang, you might have had one or two problems at certain schools, but if not then you had no worries.

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

If you were an alcoholic drug abuser who threatened to throw another teacher (or even a student) out of the classroom window if their mobile phone rang, you might have had one or two problems at certain schools, but if not then you had no worries.

Phil, You complete Bastard!!!

And I thought it was because I was wearing the wrong aftershave...and anyway,it wasn't just ringing, it was playing Jingle Bells!!!!

Archived