Royal Marine Kicks Suicide Bomber Ass!

TheCorinthian

A hero!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1089227/Hero-Royal-Marine-saved-130-soldiers-rugby-tackling-suicide-bomber.html#

Major Rich Cantrill, Company Commander of L Company, said the marine saved many lives.

Major Cantrill said: 'He acted with conspicuous gallantry in the situation and put himself at great peril to get the suicide bomber away from the motorbike.

'He ran over and more or less rugby tackled him to the ground. I got on the radio and I heard mention of hand fighting.

Chicken hawks like you never saved anything.

BT you sound like a little bitch. You obviously don't know anything about me except you own a house and a business and I don't.

You claim you are a chickenhawk. You don't own any guns. You claim you are a Conservative but believe in abortions. You are 18-19 years old and you know everything. I could go on but I am not. [color:pink]

You claim you are a chickenhawk. You don't own any guns. You claim you are a Conservative but believe in abortions. You are 18-19 years old and you know everything. I could go on but I am not. [color:pink]

Claiming to be a chicken hawk is about the dumbest thing you could ever do. Makes the cops zero in on you and it is impossible to defend.

Archived