Gary Glitter

Roger_Baby

I've been watching GG on Youtube and he looks pretty camp. What was he like in a live setting? The same? Anyone ever see him live? Care to respond?

are you a 12-year-young cambodian/vietnamese streetkid sold by your uncle to suck gg's pathetic cock?

am just asking as few others will have seen gg "in a live setting" of late, apart from perhaps some inmates in a viet jail...

IN [color:red]NO WAY[/color] CONDONING OR ATTEMPTING TO RATIONALISE THE EVIL THAT SICK BASTARD HAS DONE, but...

I saw him play live in Scotland in (about) 1982-3. He was very, very good: an almost flawless performance from a capable and inventive, witty entertainer. :applause:

Whatever one thinks of his wretched unforgivable moral 'performance', and, yes, I wish he'd f*ck off too, :mad: it's foolhardy to deny that he was a talented and significant British entertainer. If he hadn't been, we wouldn't be discussing him here, or not as much as we do. :nono:

Find ugly meaning in ugly things, by all means, but don't get blinded. I think you can separate the dance from the dancer, a little at least. As another feller whose art got (temporarily) lost under the weight of his reputation said, 'Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming.'

Glitter was a capable and, at times, outstanding entertainer. If he's done even one tiny instance of all that it's alleged he's done, he's a despicable c*nt, like, and he's never enetering my house or my presence again. :susel: But I got my money's worth at that concert. :)

jack :help:

Archived