Not white? Dare going to Russia?

drogon

The prosecution argued that the defendants had formed an organised group with the aim of murdering migrants from Asian and Caucasian regions of the former Soviet Union.

In other words, they targeted people who did not look white, or Slavic, the BBC's James Rodgers in Moscow said.

So I can still visit? Not sure. I don't look white but I don't look Asian or from the Caucasion region either.

They do have some hot women in Russia though. I often thought about a visit to Moscow as I heard if you're American you are like a rock star over there from hot women who want a visa to the U.S.

Seems they either look like models or a shot putter. No middle ground. lol.

The link had a pic of a swastika spray painted on a wall. Seems the skinheads are not only racist but a bit thick and don't know their history either.

Aren't those blacks mostly African? Perhaps a few Cubans perhaps. I would imagine very few American blacks but on a quiet Moscow street with a skinhead that distinction (nationality) won't mean much. It would cause a huge stink if any American were attacked though.

Aren't those blacks mostly African? Perhaps a few Cubans perhaps. I would imagine very few American blacks but on a quiet Moscow street with a skinhead that distinction (nationality) won't mean much. It would cause a huge stink if any American were attacked though.

Dude.

Russian police: African-American student stabbed twice in suspected hate attack

By DAVID NOWAK

Associated Press

December 12, 2008

MOSCOW - An African-American exchange student has been stabbed by unknown assailants in a southern Russian city in an attack officials say may have been racially motivated.

Link

Archived