Internet Banking in Thailand

samak

i have just received an application form for Internet Banking from my bank in thailand(krungthai). has anybody made any experience with one of the LOCAL banks (bangkok bank, siam panich, thai farmers etc. not the international ones). i am doing internet banking quite for a while with one of the banks in my homecountry and am very satisfied. but due to my business experiences during last couple of years with local banks, i always thought thailand's banks are still in the stone age of banking.

or have they made such a progress after the crisis?

samak-

I have internet banking with Thai Farmers. The initial set-up was a little problematic, but once the "glitches" worked out, everythings just fine. I do balance checks, deposits, funds transfers, etc all from Net..

Plus, when in the US I can use TFB's overseas office in Los Angeles (or any of their other overseas offices as well).

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

A. Bangkok Bank. Don't believe that they have an Internet Banking. (If someone knows of it please advise !)

B. Siam Commercial Bank.

SCB Easy

Easiest to apply in person at your branch, then wait about 1 week for the username / password to start working. Very good for payments, but does not do domestic transfer yet.

C. KrungThai Bank.

KrungThai

Easy to apply at the HQ office (Nana Soi 3). Application and all webpages are only in the Thai Language.

D. Thai Farmers Bank.

TFB e-Internet

Was told that you can only apply online, and all pages are in Thai Language only (for the application).

Any others have experience with Bank of Asia, Standard Chartered or other local banks ?

Cheers!

Archived