PM speaks

radioman

He was born in England. Not English. Unlike US, I think, citizenship is not conferred by country of birth.

Went to school in England too.

I'm not good at reading these situations but either he has a lot of people in his pocket, or he has a very cunning plan, or he's being set up.

Interesting times.

That might be right enough. He looks too clean cut to have even heard about it. Should he come to know about it I'm sure we will learn how its, well, you know, jolly shabby and not the sort of thing a decent chap does not to mention bloody bad show by the gels!

Shame really cos there he was extolling every one to work together to bring back the smiles to Thailand and I had this great idea that would have the tourists pouring in and spending cash like water. Can't work if he goes all prude, needs a man with vision.

BTW, anybody seen his missus? Other than The Pokemonster Thai PM's wives don't seem to be very visible like they are in some other countries.

Interesting, and not impossible methinks. Some of these unusual situations are easier today than they were some years ago, some less so. One thing is for sure is that the golden rule never changes and that every case gets adjudicated on its merits. Not sure if it is normal that a person can get nationality in UK if neither parent qualifies but there are always the 'odd' clauses.

Archived