Michael Jackson Rumored To Be Dying

Steve

Michael Jackson is suffering from a rare lung condition and needs to undergo an emergency transplant operation, according to a report that continues to gain steam. And his normally outspoken publicist hasnâ??t denied the allegations.

The King of Pop may even be fighting for his life, New York Times bestselling biographer Ian Halperin tells In Touch magazine and Britainâ??s Sunday Express newspaper.

Halperin, author of such tomes as â??Love & Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobainâ? and â??Stalking Britney: Under Siege With Britney Spears,â? says Jackson has been diagnosed with Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency, an occasionally fatal genetic condition. â??Heâ??s had it for years but itâ??s gotten worse,â? Halperin told In Touch. â??He needs a lung transplant but may be too weak to go through with it.

He also has emphysema and chronic gastrointestinal bleeding, which his doctors have had a lot of trouble stopping. Itâ??s the bleeding that is the most problematic part. It could kill him.â? According to Halperin, Jackson â??can barely speakâ? and is having trouble seeing: â??The vision in his left eye is 95 percent gone.â?Â

Jackson, who has lived largely out the public eye in recent years, shocked fans in July when he was photographed in wheelchair. The 50-year-old also received help walking when stepped out in Los Angeles earlier this month wearing a Zorro-style face mask.

Jacksonâ??s rep was unavailable for comment Sunday, but the singerâ??s brother Jermaine didnâ??t deny the reports, telling Fox News, â??Heâ??s not doing so well right now. This isnâ??t a good time.â?Â

Link

Not sure to believe this rumor but feck me if that pic on the link isn't hideous! He looks like an old woman. You know the type. The kind that thought they were pretty when they were younger (and may well have been) and are still vain and cake on the make up even when they are old. Yuck.

That is bizarre. I just saw a news post a week or so ago and it quoted Michael Jackson as saying he is soon going to put out the best music of his life.

Sometimes I think celebrities make all this stuff up to get a "sympathy bump" from the gullible public.

Michael Jackson put out some great music in his day, but it is over. Sometimes the celebrities need to give it up.

He also has emphysema and chronic gastrointestinal bleeding, which his doctors have had a lot of trouble stopping. Itâ??s the bleeding that is the most problematic part. It could kill him.â? According to Halperin, Jackson â??can barely speakâ? and is having trouble seeing: â??The vision in his left eye is 95 percent gone.â?Â

Very sad ..even his detractors should so sympathy ..

If he did in fact play with little boys as some said, then no sympathy. I'll have to view him as any other kiddie perv, even if he was talented.

I don't think its photoshopped, he's hideous from what I've heard. He's over 50 I think, had numerous surgeries, skin deseases, etc. That look is no surprise after all that.

Guest lazyphil

i dont think he fiddled with kids, i think just very naive and stupid thinking he could sleep with little boys, he never grew up, jmo, could be wrong. a raving nutjob for sure!

Archived