Soi Cowboy The Movie

Torneyboy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched a programme last night called Louis Theroux Weird Weekends.

This week he investigated a Thai Bride agency in BKK. There were some right English tits in that, you should try and see it if it is on where you are. Here's a sample.

Basically, this guy arrived in BKK and was married the next morning, this wasn't the first girl that he proposed to as well.

What it doesn't tell you in this clip, although Louis mentions "medicine" is that the guy has a very violent temper and he is taking medication for it. Poor girl.

Even more hilarious is the nice english chap(resembles a mole) who runs the "introduction service" marrying one of the most stunning women you've ever seen. She came to his company to meet farangs and he latched onto her straight away. They married a short time later and split up a short time after that. I have the video in AVI format. It's about 400 meg. Don't know if it can be emailed but I'll try if anyone is interested.

Yes, he was a strange one. It seems if a really nice girl comes to the agency he snaffles her up for himself. He married the girl, not shown in this clip, who must have been about 22. The marriage lasted 8 days and he obviously had lost count of the number of his previous marriages.

Oh, and he claimed to be 55 years old, more like 65 if you ask me.

Here he is:

Archived