Embarressed by hookers.

sinsin2

quote:

Originally posted by BenThere:

Interesting topic.

One thing I've always wondered is what about guys living in Thailand that are either married or in a serious relationship with Thai women. Have they ever had any bad experiences in public with people mistaking their wives for BG?

I think, you can tell pretty easely, if a couple is customer/BG or a real couple. Although my thai gf dresses very sexy and looks therefore very much like a bg, she acts relaxed and has a happy face, while the bg walking with customers have normally that 'oh, please not' face. While in Switzerland, i felt embarassed at the beginning of the relationship (poor guy needs to buy sex toy), but when we progressed, that faded too. I think, people just see it, that we really love each other.

Roland

Roland

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by RolandCH:

I think, you can tell pretty easely, if a couple is customer/BG or a real couple. Although my thai gf dresses very sexy and looks therefore very much like a bg, she acts relaxed and has a happy face, while the bg walking with customers have normally that 'oh, please not' face. While in Switzerland, i felt embarassed at the beginning of the relationship (poor guy needs to buy sex toy), but when we progressed, that faded too. I think, people just see it, that we really love each other.

I agree with that to some extent but can you tell the long term bg/customer relationships apart? Here I mean more than one trip.

Is your girl a bg?

Archived