BrownFox's Cursory Pattaya Round Up

BrownFox77

Read one trip report from a credible member of another board that Happy had the best lineup in town when he was there for 25 days in December.

Matter of Taste. I like the people from Happy I appreciate the quick and reliable service and the low prices' date=' ...but the best line up in Pattaya? I don't think that many people share this opinion.

[/quote']

You know things can change very quickly. A go go bar that has the best lineup in town today can be a has been a month later as girls come and go. I guess you're going to say the LDS Showgirls is the best lineup in town, certainly not their regular lineup. :smirk:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been going to LDS since the place opened and never saw a worse showgirl lineup than what was present this January.

I went on several different occasions over the course of a week and nothing like the past. To make matters worse, some of the showgirls weren't even good dancers.

I've got fond memories of this place and usually it rates on the top of my list but I couldn't honestly recommend it this time around.

Actually, I have to say Pattaya suffered in terms of overall quality in comparison to BKK, which I haven't experienced in quite a while.

One of my favorites from Happy is now plying her trade at Baccara.

You totally missed the point, and/or don't understand the concept of "totally different tastes"

and "totally different opinions" on who is "good looking". I said that the word "credible" makes no sense in that context, and is irrelevant.

I agree it can change quickly, however i have been in Happy nealry daily during the suggested period of time. LSD regular lineup, lol... there isn't enough alcohol in the world to make me like them :-)

Pay particular attention to numbers 777, 68, and 99..if they are still at Happy, and they were in December. ;)

You totally missed the point, and/or don't understand the concept of "totally different tastes"

and "totally different opinions" on who is "good looking". I said that the word "credible" makes no sense in that context, and is irrelevant.

Yep, I don't like the chubby girls wearing gobs of makeup the Arab guys like. To each his own. :)

Currently, Baby Dolls has a fabulous line-up. Mostly young, slim, pretty and topless girls on the main stage. But get there early, or you may find your favourite has been taken already!

While I was there last night I kept humming the song "Little Brown Jugs". Why was that I wonder?

Pay particular attention to numbers 777, 68, and 99..if they are still at Happy, and they were in December. ;)

will do the next time! I used to like the girls there a lot and i met a girl there which was grand. More on a friendship level than anything else, went to school at daytime and to work at night time, spoke perfect english been a notch older and experienced etc... Compared to her I find MOST of Pattaya girls boring and that's basically my problem on rating bars!

Brownfox,

Thank you for the recon report. I was in Pattaya this past October, just before the airport fiasco. I agree with most of your report, I still haven't been to Windmill or Club Boeshe,,need to check those out.

Yes, you are so correct about Superbaby and Supergirl, they want the girls' "tip" upfront, I also complained to deaf ears. I hope enough punters can boycott that. But my Japanese and Korean brothers, just seem to pay it. I have to admit, I did score a really pretty girl(and GFE) from Supergirl, who stayed with me for four days, I just paid the BF to mama-san, and tipped the girl later.

Anyway, big Mahalo,

Chok dee,

Hoks

Brownfox,

Thank you for the recon report. I was in Pattaya this past October, just before the airport fiasco. I agree with most of your report, I still haven't been to Windmill or Club Boeshe,,need to check those out.

Yes, you are so correct about Superbaby and Supergirl, they want the girls' "tip" upfront, I also complained to deaf ears. I hope enough punters can boycott that. But my Japanese and Korean brothers, just seem to pay it. I have to admit, I did score a really pretty girl(and GFE) from Supergirl, who stayed with me for four days, I just paid the BF to mama-san, and tipped the girl later.

Anyway, big Mahalo,

Chok dee,

Hoks

Hoks, I was in Patts in AUG/SEP and at that time anyway neither Super was asking for the "tip" in advance, however I had read posts complaining about that practice (for these two) in some other Pattaya Boards. Lucky for me as I had (most excellent) regulars in both at the time...

When both Super's hit me with the advance requirement in DEC (a day apart) was quite a surprise. My impression was that this policy wasn't exactly liked by all staff in these places.. Anyway, hope the practice doesn't spread.

Could be it'll change in time: wasn't too long ago places like Beach Club, Sharks, even Windmill had the girls all overly aggressive in demanding non-stop tips while they (table) danced - now, don't see any of that anynore at any of these places, table dancing girls are a lot friendlier and easy going and simply happily accept tips the rare times (nowadays by comparison) they're offerred.

Glad you missed the Airport fiasco - I arrived only days after it was over. Came close to trying out Makati/AC instead but it cleared up just in time.. -'course now I wonder what I missed.. :dunno:

Good luck if you check out Boeche (I'd try it early) and Windmill was funny - was almost like they had different "Watch Crews" (of the hot ones) alternating on different nights - until they all showed up the same time one night and I was busted... :o

Mahalo Nui Loa, BF

Archived