BrownFox's Cursory Pattaya Round Up

BrownFox77

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As said, your a great observer to the scene. I'll throw in my own two cents about Heavens Above.

It has steamed even a month later. Found the girl of my dreams there, sure to be in my top ten, which is quite a feat. I think i conducted myself perfectly as a customer. gave her the option to back out before i barfined. short time longtime up to her. She wanted to play pool so we play, which i like too. Back to the room and she starts in about her half indian half german boyfriend who she loves so much even though he only wants her when he has "little money" blah blah blah. I dutifully listen, comiserate, we've all been broken hearted, so i let her know she's not alone, blah blah blah.

OK finally Bai ap nam! she's first, i'm second, go to snuggle up with her and she's too tired, wants to sleep a little bit. OK, so i try to nap a little too. I'm too amped up to sleep, but i relax for a couple hours. try to snuggle up a little again and she turns away and wants to sleep. Now this is getting ridiculous. I tell her i'm going for BBQ, she wants nothing. so out i go and sit and have a drink and BBQ on Walking ST. for a couple more hours.

Back to the room. try to make sure she's not startled "Hello XXX, i'm back" she turns and look at me like i'm the Devil. Now i'm just freaking irate. so i go sit and put on headphones for an hour and chill out. every things fine, right? take another shower, back to bed and she clinches up in a fetal position at the slightest touch. "what's wrong XXX, you want to go home?" at that, she is up like a shot and dressed and out the door before i can hardly say a word. it's five in the morning, I've wasted the whole night, a bar fine, and i'm somewhere between frustrated and furious! Just spitting mad at this point.

Next evening i'm at Heavens Above waiting for her. just to confront her, i figure ask here for the barfine or i'll tell Mamasan. She doesn't show and i figure i'm not going to waste another night, so i tell Mama my problem with XXX and make a dignified exit.

Well, after a few happy hour specials, i'm back there, identify the wrong girl as her, get pointed to the corner where grampa is kissing her hand while she reads a magazine trying to ignore him. So there i am screaming at her with my middle finger in her face. Dignity thrown to the wind.

Of course XXX looks terrified, grandpa can't be distracted from kissing her hand, and i stomp out of there yelling FU FU FU.

After all that, and a month later, i'm still flipping furious when i think about it, and i'm guessing i've invalidated my frequent barfiners card (no shit, i got one)

OK i'm done venting, feel free to flame me, i know i deserve it.

...Found the girl of my dreams there, sure to be in my top ten...

Suspect part of the problem may have been the high hopes you had for her - I can relate... :banghead:

As far as Heaven's Above, haven't bothered to stop in there for a long time now. Last few times I went the girls seemed more interested in themselves than anyone else. Several BMs on other boards reported many of girls here being stuck up or having a prima Dona syndrome: some report the girls here all get a much higher salary than usual such that they're really not as interested in going with customers as much. OTOH in their defense, saw some who say they love the place and had great experiences with the girls... :dunno:

As far as that girl - she's what I refer to as a "zero": sometimes, even with the best interview process, you still pull a bad one now and then (aint like we're buying factory tested Widgets here). I get get furious too when it happens - hate to waste precious time, however, best to quickly say C'est la vie and move on ASAP. I cut my losses and get rid of her as soon as possible, doing what I can to salvage the night. Actually happened to me on my last trip and turned out to have been a blessing: the new girl I found later that night was fantastic (just exchanged Valentine's emails with her this weekend in fact).

Rather than any confrontation better to even lie to get rid of them: "oh shoot, JUST remembered my brother and his wife got killed by a bunch of crazed Pygmies riding a drunken Rhino while on Safari - now I have to go call our Mom to console her - you know how women are, see you next time". :wave:

Sometimes these LOS trips can be a real emotional Roller Coaster with the girls - but I wouldn't miss it for the world... :worship:

Was in Diamond GoGo last night which seems to have lifted its game since my last visit about 6 months ago.

I couldn't believe there were so many stunners on stage, then I discovered they were the Bangkok Models that were at Coyotees recently. Gotta admit they were knock down gorgeous. Managed a brief diddle with one till she downed her tequila and realised there wasn't another one coming until I finished my drink too. So she buggered off to the hong nam never to be seen again. Mai ben rai.

Don't know how long they're in town for. Worth a look in.

:beer:

Thanks Brownfox for your informative survey (and very helpful as always).

I tried Champagne Gogo last night (on Soi LK Metro just off Soi Bukhao). Some very naughty girls in there and one or two lookers even though it was quite late. Drinks very reasonably priced too. Worth a look see.

Thanks Brownfox for your informative survey (and very helpful as always).

I tried Champagne Gogo last night (on Soi LK Metro just off Soi Bukhao). Some very naughty girls in there and one or two lookers even though it was quite late. Drinks very reasonably priced too. Worth a look see.

Nice litte place Champagne, they used to have one of the After Dark models there. :p

I also like walking up to Soi Buakhao and catching a Baht Bus there to hit Walking Street - even on the otherwise busy Friday and Saturday nights that "back route" to Walking Street never has any traffic and you get to there in no time (none of the bumper to bumper traffic you get on Beach Rd). :content:

Nice litte place Champagne' date=' they used to have one of the After Dark models there. :p

[/quote']

Don't tell anyone, but they now have a show with girls pi**ing in the shower! :shocked::yikes:

Wow! Thanks Eyebee - no worry, will keep it our secret. :hubba:

Wonder just how many digits of Pi they're calculating - always suspected 'dem girls was good at math... ;)

Archived