Have you good friends?

fudgyMcPacker

About 20 years ago, I was taking a break from shagging and Indonesian flight attendant on the hotel couch. I was sitting there with my beer and my smoke, watching TV, with her laying across my lap, masturbating, and I was thinking 'Ain't life great!'

It startled me though. Might be my Catholic upbringing, but I'd never seen a that before, nor would I consider masturbating in front of a girl. I thought you just had sex to get you off. I've learned a lot since then, and times have changed, but I still don't wank in company, female or male.

Lusty: Do you know the definition of a fierce competitor?

A guy who places first and third in a circle jerk.

Have yet to meet a working girl who is 'shy' about either getting herself off or working on one of the other girls at your request, although its pretty clear when they are just going through the motions with the latter. Always a delight when they are into it, but mostly it seems to be more of a laugh than anything else - all part of being able to dissociate yourself from the things your body has to do to pay the rent, I guess. Not sure if Katoeys are the same - over to you, OH ! :clown:

Archived