Have you good friends?

fudgyMcPacker

I watched the movie "Auto Focus" last night. It concerns the late Bob Crane, of Hogan's Heros fame. He enjoyed photographing naked women and videoing them while he had sex with them. Towards the end of the movie he watching a video he made when his friend John comes over. Due to the content of the video Bob Crane gets excited and begins to masturbate, then his friend John joins in and as the scene ends they are both masterbating whilst watching the video.

I'm mostly a creature of the internet, but does anyone out there have a friend close enough to masturbate together whilst watching videos?

Don't know about masturbating together but I was traumatized when:

. A long time ago a Malaysian friend/business relation took me to Poseidon MP (my first time there), found us 4 nice girls (very great in fact) and rented a big room with jacuzzi and karaoke (with two rooms in fact)...

He asked, while in the jacuzzi, if I was tempted by trying a sandwich (one of the ladies seemed to do anal too)

I was soo deeply shocked to be with another naked man in the same jacuzzi that I didn't have an erection while being "washed" by my two girls...

(and he was fully aroused by his two girls)

-> only in the private bedroom I was able to come back to my normal self (which means a threesome for the first time in my life)

Second: In Prague/Praha, with a Belgian colleague -> the two girls asked us if we wanted a party in the same room and change of partners....

Colleague was very enthusiastic -> I was so scared that my girl took my hand and we want to our private room -> I suppose my face was so white that she understood quickly I wasn't up for it.

Archived