Pattaya Hotel

step

If you are just looking for a room and nothing fancy then Inn Town on Soi 11 is OK. It could do with a paint-job but for 600 baht a night its good value for money.

Its also far away from the noise to get a good ngihts sleep and close enough to second road to jump on a songthaew.

• 3 weeks later...

I stay at the Sandy Spring. Love it, but during the low season I stay at the Pattaya Bay Resort.

Its 1000/bt a night and the 7th night free. 6000/bt week. Included breakfast for 2, free internet and a pool on the roof. Guess freindly. Its on the other side of the mall at Soi 13. So at night I take the baht bus on 2nd to Soi 13, same as the Dynasty, but walk through the mall. They also have free tuk-tuk to 2nd or Soi Buckcow (lol spell). Great deal.

If you are just looking for a room and nothing fancy then Inn Town on Soi 11 is OK. It could do with a paint-job but for 600 baht a night its good value for money.

Its also far away from the noise to get a good ngihts sleep and close enough to second road to jump on a songthaew.

Like more information about the 'Inn Town' hotel.

Here is a link for others in Pattaya:

Some Hotels

Archived