Haemarroid Treatment

SiLeakHunt

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had that problem a few years ago, a bleeding one, on arrival in Bangers.

Blood all over the sheets in the morning - I thought Dimples was having her mens, but I was the culprit and she suggested I go to Bumrungrad, which I did. Spent about 3.5 hours there getting it cut out. It was unpleasant (they shove something up your bum while performing the surgery), but done.

I was in really bad physical condition at the time, underweight, and the doctor suggested the cause may have been sitting on what little of an arse I had on a plane for 17 hours.

A week after the surgery, I was due back at Bumrungrad for a follow-up appointment, however I was in Phuket. I thought I had stitches that needed to be removed. So I left my friend Twin at an outdoor bar and went to a clinic, saying I'd be back if they can't treat me or whatever.

The problem with not speaking Thai is that the doctor started examining my throat, which left me pointing at my ass, saying, "No, this one!"

Once inspected, I found there were no stitches at all (they were dissolvable), and I was back in the bar in 20 minutes. Cost less than a barfine.

Get some Proctofoam!!! This shite kicks some ass. Literally. ;)

If you are in the states you will need a prescription for this little foam of joy. :smirk: Most of the other over the counter crap just simply doesn't work that well. :banghead: Besides the little can of joy gives one's skunk a refreshing boost, or so I am told :doah::hmmm:

Archived