Haemarroid Treatment

SiLeakHunt

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey....I have no hemorrhoid problem....errr, not because I was in Lumpini Park...this is a medical thing...OH, we need a ruling on this "type" of medical "treatment"... :dunno:

No, no, no. This is a physical medical issue. No 'ruling' necessary.

And all (or most) joking aside - they can be quite painful.

Might try a sitz bath. Not sits. Sitz.

http://ezinearticles.com/?What-Is-a-Sitz-Bath-For-Hemorrhoids-And-What-Are-The-Other-Treatment-

And note, again, I am an expert in everything about Thailand. And, I guess, everything else!

Big problem for me in my old life in the USA but once I took up residence in the LOS (Land of Sprayers) my rectal ravages have disappeared. Use of the sprayer rather than tissue during -um- initial site clean-up seemed to eliminate constantly reopening the wounds and irritating the anus. I was symptom free within a year. Change of diet and not spending 10 to 12 hours a day in a drivers seat certainly played a role but I give the sprayer 90% of the credit.

I realize the installation of a sprayer in the UK or USA is complicated by the wintertime cold of the water supply but if you could find some kind of an in line heater it could be made to work.

Your butt will thank you.

The Japanese have this all figured out.

TH

It's a surprise to me that Japanese super toilets with more options than a Chevy never caught on in the USA. People will spend tens of thousands of $$ re-modeling bathrooms including such amenities as Jacuzzi's, heated towel racks and dual marble sinks with gold fixtures yet the shiter remains just that; a plain, standard design toilet.

Some inhibitions die hard.

Hear hear!

When I'm in LOS my piles disappear. A bidet squirt up the jacksy is the go, rather than using toilet paper to smear one's arse with acidic faeces.

Thais certainly shit all over farangs in the hong nam department.

The squirter/sprayer is hygienic, therapeutic, environmentally friendly, and... hmmm strangely pleasurable! :content:

:beer:

Archived