The New Theme Song of Nana Disco

preahko

as for the flyers these need to be issued all around town not in soi4 as they do now.

these should be in Thai and read something like 'meet the farang of your dreams at the ND'

so the gals can visit the ND with a clear conscience and see what develops !

those wait staff were evil .i had a few run ins with them and i had a half full glass .

I had a friend (farang) a few years back who was once accused of "starting something" with the wait staff in ND...I wasn't there, but believe me, this guy was so NOT the type...

The big ugly manager guy had 3-4 bouncers take him outside, and then he started pushing him around and berating him...haha, real brave of the manager, pushing a farang around in front of his kick-boxing-champ employees who live for an excuse to beat up a farang...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My memory is not perfect but I recall Nana Disco still going strong for a period of time even after they started the 400bt cover. I thought the cover charge at 120 or 160 or whatever was a little high simply because the old music/DJ/ and light show seemed low rent; ND had nothing going for it except of course hundreds of girls almost everyone of them looking for a friend. The free drink ticket made up for the cover so it worked. 400bt was bizzaro land for a place like ND.

In the past the place was packed with girls because they paid no cover. I never saw them mistreated. so the only reason for its demise has to be the 400bt. And also they raised drink prices substantially.

To get ND going again management has to get both the girls and the punters to return at the same time otherwise neither will want to spend even one minute there. This is tricky but the place has one hell of a location and that alone would make it worth taking a risk to reignite the glory days.

Create free drink tickets redeemable between 12am and 3 am. some of the tickets would be redeemable by farang only and others by thai girls only. Hand out both ticket types to farang on their way into nana plaza; they can hand them out to their favorite BGS or whoever. Also, have discounted drink prices for the girls. You would be amazed (or maybe you wouldn't) at how many girls would spend themselves broke drinking at ND; the free and lower drink prices might be enough to lure in the bargirls who have already been barfined and the freelancers who like to drink.

The idea is to have a small stampede of BGs going from their bar at closing straight to ND (like old times). And the punters gave out the free drink tickets so they know the girls will be there which will cause them to go as well.

The tickets would also advertise the free cover.

Lastly they have to stay open past 3am. Otherwise everyone gets free drinks and the bar closes which is not a good outcome. They need to $persuade the MIB that a later closing time is in everyone's interest.

Would require taking a loss on the boatload of free drinks they would have to pour for several weeks but the potential payoff of having a packed ND down the road is a decent bet because of the location.

I never saw them mistreated. so the only reason for its demise has to be the 400bt.

Haha, well, hard to argue with that logic. The other possibilities being, of course, that a) you weren't everywhere at once in the place every single night, so maybe you missed something, and B) your understanding of the subtleties of the Thai language isn't perfect, so you missed something...?

At any rate, I never said that the management/staff's bad attitude toward the girls stopped them from frequenting the place...hell, half of these girls don't what to do when there isn't someone in their life treating them like shit...I was just citing the mistreatment of the girls as further evidence of the management being lowlife bastards, haha.

... And I once saw the manager (owner?) kick a girl out because she was "dressed weird" (she was a regular' date=' had a real sense of style,...[/quote']

That wasn't my little leather-bound-dog-chain-black-boots & stockings babe, was it? :evil:

haha, yes indeed, it was her. but she didn't only do the bondage look: she was just a very creative dresser. haven't seen her anywhere in years now.

Archived