The New Theme Song of Nana Disco

preahko

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I guess thats one difference between you and me. If I go to, say, a RESTAURANT very often, I'd have some interest in knowing if the owner is Thai or from what country....and is it a corporation owning it or single person/family (I don't care what their name is though). I guess all you would be interested in is Can I Get Enough "Grub" For the Lowest Price. The OP seems to be interested in who the owners are though (because he used to go there quite a bit, i assume).

I've never been to Nana Disco and am never likely to go. Anyway it's a disco, how many people in the world do you really think enquire about who owns the disco they go to. Very few I would think. Maybe it's a LOS thing, having to know?

As for the bars and restaurants that I frequent regularly I know who all the owners are. Not by enquiring who they are but by meeting them because I am a regular customer. In many cases they have introduced themselves to me, something which obviously does not happen in your case. ;)

OK I'll fess up - I own thye fecking place so please get your foot in there coz it's really grate & cheap/free lays with model type girls (white skinned, dark skinned, shawed pussy, hairy pussy we have it all!) - ok?

Yeah cover is back to reasonable too - less than 300bt I believe :drunk:

Cheers!

OK I'll fess up - I own thye fecking place so please get your foot in there coz it's really grate & cheap/free lays with model type girls (white skinned, dark skinned, shawed pussy, hairy pussy we have it all!) - ok?

Yeah cover is back to reasonable too - less than 300bt I believe :drunk:

Cheers!

When in hell did you get to own it? I thought I own it but somehow lost it in a poker game. Where you the one who won it from me? :hmmm:

"Could you enlighten me as to where I might consult and study further?"

Just a quick note: Try breaking it down into separate words, and then think about each one carefully, for at least a few hours.

After that, as soon as possible, go to the highest ranked university in your area, and ask for an appointment with a Full Professor of English (not an Assistant Professor). Ask him for his hourly consulting rate, and then make your decision. If its very expensive, some of your friends on the board might be able to chip in a little to help out.

Yeah, ND is just like any other disco in the world.

Same with nana hotel. Reminds me of the basic Holiday Inn, in, for example, Des Moines, Iowa,

and the disco is kind of like the ones in the USA,

whether it's Nebraska, LA, or whatever. And now that I think of it, ND is just like any other disco in Asia!!!!

Anyway, you (and others) can keep on repeating the "ole mantra" about "thai logic", etc. etc. in reference to, for example, prices going up even when customer numbers are going down (and other business quirks), even though you don't even know or care whether the owners (decision makers) are actually thai or not.

Nana Disco 3-4 years ago attracted ladies who did really not want to be seen as Nana parking lot girls ,

In the disco they were out of public view , there were many very nice girls going with their girlfriends to party , no idea where they go now ,

Greed killed ND , normal Thai economics , squeeze to you kill it :(

If it was free to get in now I doubt it would come back to its former glory , its time has passed.

Ohh well , life goes on

Dave

Archived